Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Holiday Season
We were lucky enough to have my cousins here from Ireland for the Christmas Holiday. It's been much too long since we have seen them, but every time I see Deirdre & Michael it seems like we were just together, laughing over a pint.

It wouldn't be a visit without a little sight-seeing. This is my cousin Deirdre.
Christmas season at the State Capital.

Some of our family on Christmas Eve.

We always get a little crazy. Notice my mother-in
-law sitting on my mom's lap.
Charlie's Step-Dad and I after we opened presents.

Christmas diner, Irish Style.
After Christmas Eve, we all needed a lazy Christmas Day. It was great.


We finished the visit with some family bowling.

Good times.







































1 comment:

  1. I have been so slacking and have not been on here but low and behold you have! Good for you! Love the updates. That bowling day looked fun, I always have to work when the fun is happening!

    ReplyDelete