Sunday, February 12, 2012

Six Months

A funny thing happened on the way to six months... A wonderfully handsome little baby changed our lives.  Our top six favorite things about Baby Patrick:
    • When his bib spins around and graces his back, as though he is a superhero...I'm almost positive that he really is.
    • His laugh.  Oh that laugh.  It's what the laugh track would sound like on a sitcom that angels would watch. So sweet, so genuine, so precious.
    • When his own sounds surprise him. It's hilarious. When in your life is that ever going to happen again?  I guess when you're older and toots come out faster than you can say "I'm just getting up off the couch.  Really?  A fart just couldn't wait until I excused myself into the other room?  Seriously, what happened to my control?  I used to be a champion fart-holder-inner." Actually that's a lot to say in one go, but surprising to the person farting non-the-less.
    • When he falls asleep in my arms after nursing. Cute-tastic. 
    • He needs us for EVERYTHING! For some people, this can be a negative or positive...I choose positive.  It's the best ego boost in the world to know this little person needs you, craves you, and can't live without you...LITERALLY!
    • He is a ham just like his Mommy!  You cannot take out a camera, camcorder, phone, or any other device that somewhat resembles a camera without the cheezer smile making an appearance.  He is a dreamboat!
     There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies.
    ~Winston Churchill

    No comments:

    Post a Comment